Versa’s single stage, high-pressure regulator is the ideal first cut Natural Gas high-pressure regulator. It is designed to accept up to 6000 psi input and reduce it to a working range of 10 to 500 psi. The Type ARH-316 Series of stainless steel regulators are designed to stand up to the harshest environments while providing highly accurate pressure regulation. Proven 316L stainless steel housing assembly and stainless steel diaphragm make the ARH-316 ideal for challenging applications such as pipelines, offshore platforms, and sour gas media.
This quality instrument is economical to buy as well as operate. The combined characteristics of high flow and minimal air consumption mean efficient economical operation.
- 316 stainless steel housing
- Compatible with sour gas
- Adaptable to offshore environments
- Provides extremely stable and repeatable control of gas pressure
- NACE standard MR0175 compliant
- Meets sulfide stress cracking material requirements
- Modular air package compatible
- 6000 psi rating
The combined characteristics of high flow and minimal air consumption mean efficient economical operation.
Filter: 40 mesh
Port Size: Inlet / Outlet ¼” NPT; Gauge (2) ¼” NPT
Media: Pneumatic/Natural Gas
Flow rate: 0.14 Cv
Pressure Supply Max: 6000 psig (414 BAR)
- 10-70 psig (0.69-5.2 BAR)
- 50-150 psig (3.4-4.10.3 BAR)
- 100-250 psig (6.9-17.2 BAR)
- 200-500 psig (13.8-34.5 BAR)
- 5°F to 180°F (-15°C to 82°C) std
- -65°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C) -EP
- -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C) -44
- Body: 316L Stainless steel
- Diaphragm: Stainless Steel
- Seals: FKM (fluorocarbon) (standard)
- Ethylene Propylene (-EP) (optional)
- Nitrile (-44) (optional)
- Valve spring: Stainless steel or Inconel (NACE)
- Name plate: 316 Stainless steel
Interested in Versa’s High-Pressure Regulator for your application? Contact us or download the spec sheet to learn more.